The creating program is free; but by installing it you accept the terms stated in the license agreement below. Please confirm it by checking the following checkbox:
Installing the creating program is comprised of the following steps:
1. Download the file and save it in some folder on your computer.
2. Transfer it via FTP to your system (AS/400 or IBM iSeries) (using the PUT command). The representation type should be binary IMAGE (bin).
3. The file is a save file named TMGS containing a library named TMGLIB. Restore the library using the RSTLIB command.
4. Add the library to the library list.
You are done! - Unless your system does not contain for some reason a library named QSYSINC. In such a case the following additional steps should be taken:
5. Create a library named QSYSINC.
6. Create in the library a source Physical file named QRPGLESRC (record length 112) and a source Physical file named QCBLLESRC (record length 92).
7. Copy members QDMRTVFO, QUSROBJD and QUSEC in each of the files QRPGLESRC and QCBLLESRC from library TMGLIB to library QSYSINC respectively.